Part IV of IV—The Demofascist’s Four-legged Stool of Political Power: Police-State Tyranny
Updated: Jan 6
By Jake McLean
Demofascist Party is implementing their political strategy through a four-legged stool of political power (calling them Democrat or worse, Democratic Party, is beyond non-sensical given their anti-democratic behavior). The “legs” are climate hysteria, equity, big-tech censorship, and police-state tyranny. A nation fighting just one of these legs is a tall order—each is deleterious and a mortal danger to our constitutional republic and the God-given rights we’ve enjoyed for 235 years. Our ability to fight and prevail over all four simultaneously is indeed, to use an overused term accurately, an existential threat to our republic’s survival.
The following is the fourth of a four-part series that delves into police-state tyranny.
First, there’s important definitional clarification I need to make. When I speak of police-state tyranny, it includes two sides of the same coin: 1) abuse of power by politically directed law enforcement; and 2) refusal to protect US citizens by enforcing existing laws or regulations for woke or political expediency reasons. This is the essence of the Biden Administration’s two-tiered system of justice.
Over the past several years, and increasing exponentially during the lawless reign of President Joe Biden—and ably assisted by Attorney General (AG) Merrick Garland, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Chris Wray (a holdover from the Trump Administration), and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alexandro Mayorkas—it’s become clear that these tyrants are implementing a two-tiered system of justice. In doing so, they are reversing the promise of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution which states no state shall “deny to any person within in its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” Emblematic of this language, the front of the US Supreme Court building in Washington DC is adorned with “Equal Justice Under Law” above it’s eight front-facing marble columns.
Here are five prominent examples of the Biden Administration’s police-state tyranny driving their two-tiered system of justice:
1. January 6th vs Antifa/BLM: as of 21 December 2022, 964 people have been charged with alleged crimes the FBI has connected to the riot at the US Capitol Building on 6 January 2021. Many of these people have and are being held in gulag-type conditions in the DC Jail. NO ONE was killed by any rioter that day despite outright lying by politicians and the corporate media. Ashley Babbitt, an Air Force veteran and Trump supporter, was executed by Capitol Police Lt. Micheal Byrd inside a portico of the Capitol by gunshot. Anyone familiar with use of deadly force instruction just has to view the video to see this was an execution, not an act of self-defense or protecting the Capitol by Lt. Byrd.
The Antifa/BLM riots killed 18 people across violent uprisings in over 150 cities causing almost $2 billion in property damage. The Department of Justice (DoJ) charged only 23 individuals. Let that sink in—18 people killed, $2 billion in property damage across 150 cities, and only 23 charged. “Equal treatment under law?”
2. President Trump vs Biden Family: it’s now clear that the FBI and other agencies of the US government participated in an active campaign to execute several coup attempts on President Trump. A comprehensive look at all of these is beyond the scope of this article (for a superb book detailing the initial coup attempts, please see Lee Smith’s The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History).
These coup attempts initially involved the FBI’s illegal surveillance of the Trump Presidential Campaign through defrauding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court which continued into Trump’s presidency. This then precipitated, through former FBI Director James Comey’s reptilian treachery, the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate Trump’s supposed ties to the Russians (FAKE NEWS anyone?). It continued over a phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky where Trump asked about the Biden Family corruption in Ukraine that had already been uncovered because Biden, while Vice President, had traveled and threatened Ukraine to fire the prosecutor looking into Biden Family corruption in Ukraine (as Biden has detailed, the prosecutor was fired before he departed Ukraine). This led to impeachment of Trump by the House of Representatives on 18 December 2019.
What’s important to note here is the FBI already had a copy of the infamous Hunter Biden laptop and was certainly aware of its contents to include all of the Biden Family’s corrupt business dealings in Ukraine. But they said nothing during President Trump’s first impeachment though they were holding information that could certainly have exonerated Trump from any of the specious charges being made in the impeachment (see Peter Schweitzer’s book Red Handed for excellent coverage of Biden Family corruption in Ukraine, China, and many other countries).
Then came January 6th and very plausible scenario that it was a “Fedsurrection” with the FBI involved actually fomenting Trump supporters and, through confidential informants and other actors who are seen urging Trump supporters to “go to the capitol” and “we have to go into the capitol” (see Revolver News for superb coverage and timelines on that day’s events as well as many suspicious individuals clearly urging protestors to break the law—none of these individuals have been arrested).
There were no FBI raids on the Biden Crime Family members, but the FBI conducted an unprecedented raid on President Trump’s Mar-a-lago residence over a paperwork dispute under the Federal Records Act. “Equal treatment under law?” I think not.
3. Dissenting Parents are now Terrorists: parents nationwide were exposed to the literal woke indoctrination of their school age children during the COVID planned-demic. As they viewed everyday Zoom class-at-home sessions, a true organic movement awoke to challenge local school boards about the curriculums. Ground-zero for this push-back against the Stalinist school boards is Loudoun County, Virginia. I’ll note that Loudoun County is one of the wealthiest counties in the US and has voted for the Democrat presidential candidate since 2004 i.e., it isn’t a conservative bastion. In Loudoun and in many jurisdictions across the country, parents confronted local school boards in noisy meetings with outrage about the woke and highly sexualized curriculums. This led Demofascist Biden Administration to take action.
Enter the most despicably partisan AG in our country’s history, Merrick Garland. Coordinating with the National School Boards Association (NSBA), Garland urged NSBA to send a letter to the DoJ. From the 9/26/2022 NSBA letter (now “disappeared” from the NSBA website): “Now, we ask that the federal government investigate, intercept, and prevent the current threats and acts of violence against our public school officials through existing statutes, executive authority, interagency and intergovernmental task forces, and other extraordinary measures to ensure the safety of our children and educators, to protect interstate commerce, and to preserve public school infrastructure and campuses….” Despite Garland’s assurances in Congressional testimony to the contrary, DoJ/FBI invoked terrorism statutes contained in the PATRIOT Act—enacted in October 2001 to combat foreign-inspired terrorism in the wake of 9/11—to go after parents protesting at school boards. All evidence since shows the FBI has operationalized this effort to target parents. This is an abuse of law enforcement and prima facia suppression of the 1st Amendment.
4. Invasion at the Southern Border: the Biden agenda to fundamentally alter the demographic composition and population of the US through explicit, willful dereliction of duty to enforce our immigration laws is staggering. One statistic provides a bearing on the magnitude of what’s transpired (these are taken from the US Customs and Border Patrol website)--Southwest Land Border Known Encounters. In 2020, the last year of the Trump Administration, 458,088; in 2021, the first year of the Biden Administration,1,734,686; and, in the past year of 2022, 2,378,034. Detect a trend? And these numbers do not/not include “got aways”—those who successfully eluded CBP. Border watchers estimate those numbers at least equal to the known. Conservative estimates show upwards of 8-10 million illegals have come into the country during the Biden Administration.
Moreover, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alexandro Mayorkas has run a covert, nationwide transport scheme of these illegals into the interior US by plane, bus, and train. The Biden Administration is clearly dispersing these illegals—who they view as future Demofascist Party voters—to key congressional swing districts to affect future elections.
During this time of COVID, you might ask yourself “[a]ren’t all these unvaccinated (unvaxxed) illegals dangerous to our citizens?” Well, yes, they are—not only COVID, but many other transmissible diseases. But you get a pass from the Biden Administration for not being vaxxed if you’re an illegal. If you’re an US citizen, the Biden Administration has forced you to get vaxxed by threatening your very livelihood forcing private companies to pressure you to get vaxxed or lose you job. They did the same to our military members and other government workers. Suffice it to say this is unprecedented unequal treatment under the law.
5. Lawless Cities: one has to be in a continuous ostrich posture to be unfamiliar with the complete breakdown of law and order in our large cities and towns. Coming off the “defund the police” furor after the George Floyd incident in May of 2020, many cities did indeed reduce funding for police. This was exacerbated by many cities electing “soft on crime” George Soros-funded prosecutors who’ve implemented cashless bail and a litany of declared crimes they won’t prosecute. Combining fewer police resources and police hamstrung by anti-police attitudes with fewer actual charges pursued by local prosecutors is a recipe for lawlessness. And that’s what we’ve gotten. Now combine these crime levels, as charged, with the fact that soft on crime Soros prosecutors are formerly charging perpetrators less frequently and, if they do, with lesser crimes after pleading them down to misdemeanors so they don’t show up in the statistics i.e., the felony crime statistics are most likely severely understated from the reality lived day-to-day on the streets of our cities.
Adding to the helplessness of this situation—the average law-abiding citizen in these jurisdictions are literally sitting ducks to this savagery. The overwhelming number of these lawless cities have very strict gun control laws that prevent them from exercising effective self-defense options. So again, disparate treatment that harms the law abiding while coddling criminals—unequal treatment under law.
The above five examples encompass an unconstitutional assault on the citizens of the US. There’s no evidence that the Biden Administration and the Demofascist Party is slowing the pace of their implementation.